In keeping with golfing traditions we ask members, visitors and guests to observe and respect our dress code, both on and off the course. Please abide by these simple rules so that we are not embarrassed by having to tell you and you are not embarrassed by being told.
In the clubhouse
Any smart casual clothing, including denim, is acceptable. Gentlemen are asked to remove baseball caps and other hats.
On the course
We accept fashion changes very quickly and our current guideline is very simply:
- Clean golf, sports and casual wear
- Tailored shorts of an appropriate length for golf
- Men’s shirts tucked in, unless designed to be worn untucked
- Hats and baseball caps (peak to the front)
- Golf shoes (no trainers or boots)
- Track Suits and Jogging Suits
- Combat and Camouflage Trousers
- Rugby/Football Shirts or Shorts
- Collarless Tee Shirt